Whether you need just 50, or more than 500,000, Minuteman Press of Deer Park’s copy center deliver fast turnaround and high quality copies and digital prints using our advanced printing technology. Color or black and white. simple or complex––our certified digital printing specialists will help select the right paper, finishing and binding to ensure that every project looks professional.
Our copy services include:
• Single-sided or double-sided copies and prints in all standard sizes
and on all standard paper stocks––Standard sizes are considered
8.5x11, 8.5x14 or 11x17 for color or black and white copies.
• Complete range of finishing options such as folding, collating, simple
stapling, 3-hole drilling, saddle stitching, coil comb or wire-o binding
• Custom covers, binding, laminating, shrink-wrapping or packaging.
• Scanning to CD.
Copying and digital printing costs are based on the quantity, type of paper and binding––let our certified print specialists help you find the right copy service for your budget requirements.
Ready to get started?
• Printing from digital files provides the best results, so just send us your files(link to send a file below) or bring them in on a CD or jump drive. If you're working with a hard copy, bring the cleanest paper copy possible.
• If you have a complex or time-sensitive project, just give us a call. We'll make it easy for you.
• Comb binding—a plastic comb is inserted into punched holes—this is ideal for proposals and presentations.
• Saddle stitching—wire stapling is inserted at the center of your project.
• Side stitching—a staple is put through the spine of your prouject from the front to the back.
• Scoring—great when there aren’t many pages, a crease is put into the paper to allow it to fold flatter and hold together.
• Spiral binding—wire spiral binding is inserted into holes punched into the document
• Three-ring binder—we can customize stock binders with insert covers or help your create a truly custom binder. And, be sure to ask us about tabs—they help organize large documents and are ideal for manuals, proposals and handbooks.